When it comes to your oral health, nothing can be more distracting than living with diseased or damaged teeth. You can’t eat the foods you love, and ignoring dental pain can only worsen the problem. At Guardian Family Dental, there are very few problems we haven’t seen come through our doors. As your restorative dentist in St. George, we can:
- Relieve your pain so you can enjoy life again
- Prevent dental issues in the future
- Put a stop to infection so you avoid tooth loss
- Boost your confidence in your oral health
- Repair damaged teeth so you can bite and chew easily
Get out of pain by calling 435-500-5342 for an appointment. If you’re hurting, we can typically see you within 24 hours. We also make it possible for you to reach Dr. Crandall if necessary.
Renew Your Oral Health With Our Restorative Dental Treatments
About 20 percent of adults feel anxious about the condition of their mouth, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We love when patients walk out of our office with restored, beautiful smiles. When you come in for an appointment, we’ll examine your mouth to determine the best path to repair your teeth using digital X-rays and intraoral cameras. Then, we may recommend services such as:
- Tooth Fillings – Our fillings can repair damage like chips or cracks or fill in cavities that appear in your mouth. We offer tooth-colored fillings that will completely blend in with your smile and amalgam fillings if you need a restoration that can better withstand strong chewing forces.
- Root Canals – Despite this procedure’s bad reputation, it actually gets you out of pain and prevents a tooth extraction. We’ll eliminate the infection that has reached the pulp inside your tooth and then cover up your tooth with a crown.
- Dental Crowns – Severe damage, large cavities, or root canals are some of the reasons we use a dental crown to repair your smile. We have both zirconia and porcelain crowns for beauty and durability.
- Dental Bridge – Fill in one or several missing teeth in a row with a dental bridge. We can anchor a bridge to dental implants instead of nearby teeth to avoid removing enamel from healthy teeth.
- Dentures – We offer partial or full dentures to complete your smile if you have missing teeth. You can secure them to implants for a stronger and more secure bite.
If you have dental anxiety, we make sure you feel totally at ease with a numbing topical anesthetic and laughing gas sedation if needed. There’s no need to be nervous about your treatments!
Top Off Your Dental Care With Cosmetic Treatment
Once you have gotten out of pain, use this as an opportunity to treat your smile to cosmetic improvements. We can:
- Whiten Your Teeth – You can professionally whiten your teeth with our take-home trays or pursue longer term whitening with bonding or veneers. You cannot whiten your dentures or any crowns or bridges you’ve received.
- Fix Alignment Problems – Straighten your teeth with our Reveal™ clear aligners. It’s a discreet way of fixing crooked teeth without anyone even noticing.
- Give You an Even Smile – Teeth contouring or gum reshaping can even out your smile. Because these are permanent changes, they are a great way of achieving long-lasting changes.
Having a smile you feel proud to show off to others is important. We’d love to help you with yours as your restorative dentist in St. George. Call 435-500-5342 for an appointment, or .