You want your smile to make an excellent first impression. While visiting us for regular dental checkups plays an important part in keeping your smile beautiful, you need the help of a cosmetic dentist in St. George to address your dental imperfections. As a patient of Guardian Family Dental, you can:
- Improve your self-confidence
- Create a more attractive smile
- Strengthen damaged teeth
- Feel inspired to pursue your goals
- Address the flaws you’ve been trying to hide
We’d love to show you what’s possible for your smile! Call 435-500-5342 for an appointment.
Boost the Appearance of Your Best Feature With Cosmetic Dental Services
A recent study showed that about 45 percent of participants believe that a smile is someone’s best feature. So you want people to remember a beautiful smile, not distracting dental flaws. When you come in for a visit, we’ll discuss your smile goals and, depending on the changes you want to make, we’ll recommend services such as:
- Teeth Whitening – You’ll receive trays you can take home to professionally whiten your teeth at your convenience.
- Dental Veneers – Cover up minor chips and cracks, close gaps, fix slightly crooked teeth, and brighten your smile with veneers. These thin porcelain shells should last for at least a decade – and often much longer with proper care and attention.
- Tooth Bonding – This option improves your teeth similar to veneers, but the treatment doesn’t last as long. It is a more affordable way to address imperfections, however.
- Teeth Contouring – We can reshape uneven or misshapen teeth with a quick and simple procedure.
- Gum Reshaping – Even out your gumline or show more of a toothy grin with our reshaping treatment. It can also be used to expose more dental surface to prepare for veneers or dental crowns.
- Smile Makeover – We can create a plan that incorporates several treatments to make over your whole smile. We’ll create a wax-up model of your smile so you can better envision your results.
Rest assured, there’s no reason to feel nervous about treatment. We use a topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area so you don’t feel a thing. We can also administer sedation through laughing gas if needed. It calms you down in a gentle way and wears off without lasting effects so it’s safe to drive home.
Reveal Straight Teeth in Less Time Than Braces With Clear Aligners
Another cosmetic option you’ll appreciate is our clear aligner treatment. We use Reveal™ clear aligners that offer a low-key way for you to fix your crooked teeth. The aligners are:
- Completely Removable – You can take out your aligners to eat, brush your teeth, or floss. Keep in mind, though, you’ll need to leave them in about 22 hours a day for the quickest results. Most patients can straighten teeth within 12 months.
- Practically Invisible – No one will even notice you are wearing your aligners. This brand of aligners won’t get cloudy or foggy unlike some other options.
- A Great Choice for Even Complex Cases – Whether you have minor alignment issues or more complex orthodontic problems, the aligners can be a great solution for you. We’ll do an examination to determine if they are the right fit for your smile.
In addition to our clear aligner treatment, we also offer space maintainers. If your child loses their teeth before their adult teeth can come in, we’ll use space maintainers to keep teeth from shifting out of place and causing alignment problems. This can help your child avoid the need for orthodontic treatment in the future.
Meet with your cosmetic dentist in St. George to address all of your smile needs. Call 435-500-5342 for an appointment, or .